Welcome to my One Room Challenge Week 6. It is hard to believe that soon, I will be rehabbing, exercising and fueling my energy in a re-designed fitness room. If you haven’t been following along check out past blogs here: Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4, and Week 5. My crazy accident did slow me down, but with a great team of pros supporting me, we are totally on track for the big reveal before May 28th.
Agenda for my One Room Challenge Week 6:
- The ceiling will be painted.
- The natural look wood wall gets installed.
- The green permanent botanical goes up.
- The electrical boxes are built.
- The art and shelf will be put in place.
- The inspo board of a few of my favorite muses will be mounted.
- The room sign will be hung.
- And we will finish styling the towels and accessories, just in time for the photos.
Then the calorie burn, muscle building and new energy flow will occur.
Working on this project, like all my interior design projects, teaches me to continuously improve my interior design craft. Next week I will share all the insight.
Until then, have an outstanding week!
PS. A big thanks to all my project partners and team who provided expertise and support for this room. They include: Progress Lighting, Tricolor Floors, Gold Leaf Design Group, South Shore Construction, Wendover Art, Uttermost and Home Frosting’s Eric Dorety and Ori Gonzales.